- Arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instructions and organise into whites, darks and colours.
- Turn garment inside out before washing and ironing.
You should not:
- Use too much detergent.
- Use fabric detergents which contain bleach.
- Tumble dry garment unless indicated on the care label.
- Iron prints, trims or embellishments.
- Leave garments with white and contrast colored panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- We recommend treating suede & nubuck with an appropriate protector before wear.
- A suede brush will help to keep the nap raised & the suede looking new.
- If your shoes get wet, stuff them with newspaper and dry naturally, away from a direct heat source. This will prevent the outer materials drying out and cracking.
- If they get dirty, let them dry and remove the excess dirt with a clean bush or cloth.